All international students worldwide are welcome to apply, and there is no application fee for King Abdullah University of Science and Technology. Applications are available for the Spring and Fall semesters of 2023. A private institution called KAUST is situated in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia.
King Abdullah University
King Abdullah University accepts applications from students from all over the globe who wish to study there. Then, we provide an update on a fantastic, currently offered, fully funded scholarship chance to study in a Gulf nation. King Abdullah University of Science and Technology offers KAUST Scholarships for International Students in Saudi Arabia for 2023–2024. The university has provided complete funding for this scholarship, covering all costs. For Masters’s and Ph.D. degrees, KAUST has funding programs available.
|Education Level||Masters, PhD|
|Eligibility||From All Over World|
|Last Date||Open Now|
- Masters of Arts in Global Affairs and Islam
- Applied Islamic Ethics Masters of Arts
- Islamic Studies Master of Arts
- Islamic Art, Architecture, and Urbanism Master of Science
- Islamic Finance Master of Science
- Islamic Finance and Economy Ph.D.
Science and Engineering College:
- Science degrees in computer engineering
- Master of Science in Health Management Information Systems
- Master of Science in Health Management Analytics
- graduate degree in cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Engineering and Data Science
- master’s degree in science with a focus on sustainability
- Master of Science in supply chain and operations
- Sustainable Energy Ph.D.
- Sustainable Environment Ph.D.
Humanities and Social Sciences College:
- Digital Humanities and Societies Masters of Arts
- Degree in Translation Studies, Master of Arts
- Intercultural Communication Masters degree
- Women’s Society and Development Masters of Arts
- Ph.D. in social sciences and humanities
KAUST Academic Programs and Degrees
1) Biological and Environmental Science and Engineering
- Bioscience (B)
- Bioengineering (BioE)
- Engineering marine science and environmental science (MarS)
- Science of Plants (PS)
2) Computer, Electrical, and Mathematical Science and Engineering
- Practical Physics (AP)
- Engineering, Chemical (CE)
- Earth Science and Engineering (ErSE), Chemical Science (ChemS), and Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering (ERPE)
- Science and engineering of materials (MSE)
- Automotive Engineering (ME)
KAUST Research and Postdoc Fields
1) Research Centers
- Advanced Membranes and Porous Materials Center
- Ali I. Al-Naimi Petroleum Engineering Research Center
- Center for Desert Agriculture
- Clean Combustion Research Center
- Computational Bioscience Research Center
- Extreme Computing Research Center
- KAUST Catalysis Center
- KAUST Solar Center
- Resilient Computing and Cybersecurity Center
- Red Sea Research Center
- Visual Computing Center
- Water Desalination and Reuse Center
2) Research in Academic Division
- Computer, Electrical, and Mathematical Science and Engineering
- Physical Science and Engineering
- Division of Biological and Environmental Science and Engineering
3) Research Support
- Lab Equipment Maintenance (LEM)
- Postdoctoral Support Research
- Publication Services (RPS)
4) Sponsored Research
- Office of Sponsored Research (OSR)
- Competitive Research Funds (CRF)
- Research Services (RS)
- Research Evaluation (RE)
Scholarship Coverage and Benefits:
Scholarships are provided by KAUST to students who otherwise would not be able to pay the tuition at a prestigious institution. The University offers the following advantages:
- There is no application cost.
- Monthly living stipend (20–30 thousand dollars annually)
- full-time tuition Waiver
- No charge lodging
- Dental and medical insurance
- relocation assistance
The following criteria must be met to qualify for the KAUST Scholarship for International Students:
- Both Saudi Arabian citizens and international students are qualified to apply for admission and scholarships.
- For Masters’s scholarships, applicants must have finished a BS program; for Ph.D. programs, they must already have a Master’s degree.
- Where English is the institutes’ native language, IELTS or TOEFL are needed.
- Although it is not necessary to take the GRE to apply, students are encouraged to do so because a strong mathematical GRE score will benefit their application.
- Send in official, comprehensive copies of your university transcripts, grade reports, diplomas, and academic records from each prior institution you attended.
- Three letters of recommendation from the recommenders themselves must be provided.
- Curriculum Vitae updated (CV).
To register for King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Scholarships, submit the following materials:
- Application online with a legitimate passport
- Every legitimate academic transcript, diploma, mark sheet, IELTS or TOEFL certificate, and three letters of recommendation
- CV in full
King Abdullah University in Saudi Arabia 2023_2024 is open for spring and fall semesters.
How to Apply:
Applicants who are interested in applying for King Abdullah University scholarships must apply online and complete the documentation which the institute requires.