Start your educational journey in the UK. happy news The Chevening Scholarship is available right now. We shall go into great detail about this scholarship in this article, including its application advantages and detailed application instructions.
A fully funded master’s program, the Chevening program is available to overseas students. The Chevening Scholarship includes university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, a round-trip ticket to the UK in economy class, and other scholarships and allowances to meet necessary expenses.
Future leaders and decision-makers from all over the world have a unique opportunity to develop professionally and academically through Chevening, as well as to network internationally, experience UK culture, and forge long-lasting positive relationships with the UK. The UK government’s Chevening international awards programme aims to foster the development of world leaders. Around 1,500 scholarships will be given out globally.
Chevening offers two types of awards—Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships—that are funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and affiliated organizations, with beneficiaries being hand-selected by British embassies and high commissions all around the world.
Chevening Scholarship Summary
|Level of study
|Full-time taught Masters Degree Program in any subject.
|Full-time taught Masters’s Degree Program in any subject.
|Chevening Scholarship Deadline
|November 1, 2023 (Applications for 2024/25 scholarships will open in August 2023. )
Chevening Scholarship Coverage
The following advantages are offered to the recipient of the Chevening Scholarship 2023:
- costs for attending college.
- a monthly allowance.
- Costs of travel to and from the UK.
- an allowance for arrival.
- a departure payment for travel home.
- a single visa application fee.
- an expense-paid trip to activities sponsored by Chevening in the UK
- English is a required language.
- eligible nations The recipients of the scholarships must be nationals of nations that qualify for Chevening. For a complete list of nations that qualify for Chevening scholarships, visit the official website.
- After your scholarship has finished, go back to your home country for a minimum of two years.
- By the time you submit your application, you must have finished all requirements for an undergraduate degree that will allow you to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. According to your subject and university selection, this is normally similar to an upper second-class 2:1 honor degree in the UK, though it may be different.
- possess a minimum of two years’ worth (2,800 hours) of work experience.
- submit an application to three qualifying university courses in the UK and receive an unconditional offer.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if you:
- possess British or dual citizenship (unless you are applying from Hong Kong and are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or have BN(O)).
hold refugee status in a nation that is ineligible for Chestering. Candidates for a scholarship must be citizens of a Chevening-eligible nation or have refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country.
- Are currently employed by Her Majesty’s Government—including British embassies and high commissions, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, the Department for International Trade, the Ministry of Defence, and the Home Office—or were employed there within the past two years of the opening of Chevening applications. You can also apply if you work for the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Employees, former employees, and relatives* of employees of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible to apply. However, if the employment occurred within the last two years, you are not eligible to receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organization from which you work, were formerly employed, or are related.
- formerly received financial aid from a scholarship provided by the UK government to study in the country.
Apply for Chevening Scholarship
- From this page, select your nation before selecting Chevening Scholarship.
- Create a profile.
- Fill out your profile with your personal data, save it, and then validate it before launching your application.
- To ensure your eligibility for the Scholarship, complete the quiz.
- Fill the application with the required data and prepare the following documents:
- Completed education documents.
- English language qualification.
- Conditional offers for proposed courses of study (up to three).
- Unconditional offers for proposed courses of study (up to three) (You must upload at least one unconditional offer by July).
- References (If you are invited to interview you will be invited to upload two references).
- Passport / ID document.