One exceptional female student is often given the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship, which covers all tuition costs, each academic year. The applicant must be enrolled in a postgraduate taught Master’s degree in Swansea University’s Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Science and must be a citizen or permanent resident of an eligible developing country.
Eira Francis Davies Scholarship
|Target group||Women from developing countries as listed by the World Bank|
|Scholarship value||The scholarship covers the full tuition.|
|28 May 2023, 11:59 pm (BST)||28 May 2023, 11:59pm (BST)|
Level/Field of Study
Eira Francis Davies Scholarship Swansea University’s Faculty of Medicine, Health, and Life Science offers the following full-time, formally instructed master’s postgraduate courses:
- Clinical Psychology and Mental Health
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry)
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology)
- Cognitive Neuroscience; Genomic Medicine
- Healthcare Management
- Health Data Science
- Health Informatics
- Medical Radiation Physics
- Medical Neuroscience
- Public Health and Health Promotion
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2:1 or an equivalent degree.
I have formally accepted an offer to enroll in a postgraduate taught Master’s course at Swansea University’s College of Human and Health Sciences in September 2023. (see list above).
- Be a woman.
- Enrol at Swansea University in the fall of 2023.
- In their application, applicants must show they have strong academic credentials, sufficient funding, and a desire to enroll in the program of their choice at Swansea University.
- Be a citizen or lawful permanent resident of one of the EFD Eligible Countries 2023, those nations classified as “low income” or “lower-middle income” by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups as of July 1, 2021.
- We are obtaining no more financial aid from Eira Francis Davies Scholarship (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship, or bursary).
- Not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
You must have formally accepted an offer to enroll in an approved program for September 2023 entrance to be eligible for the scholarship. Before May 28, 2023, at 11:59 p.m., you must complete and submit the application form online. (BST).
To obtain the application form and comprehensive instructions on applying for this scholarship, please visit the official website (link provided below).