Imperial College London is a group of creative problem-solvers committed to coming up with fresh answers to the largest problems facing the globe. Free online courses from Imperial College London is a multifunctional place for teaching, research, translation, and commercialization that uses science and innovation to address global challenges. Imperial is located in the center of London.
Imperial University, a science-based institution with a reputation for excellence in research and learning, continues to be committed to enhancing education throughout the world.
Free online courses from Imperial College London
View a selection of free online courses on various topics. The following Free online courses from Imperial College London are available for free auditing or a small charge in exchange for a certified certificate. To find out more, choose a course.
Free online courses from Imperial College London below
- Accounting Essentials
- Algebraic Methods, Graphs, and Applied Mathematics Methods
- Finance Essentials
- Data Analysis Essentials
- Maths Essentials
- Climate Change: Financial Risks and Opportunities
- Coaching Skills for Learner-Centred Conversations
- A-level Further Mathematics for Year 12 – Course 1: Complex Numbers, Matrices, Roots of Polynomial Equations and Vectors
- A-level Mathematics for Year 13 – Course 1: Functions, Sequences and Series, and Numerical Methods
- A-level Mathematics for Year 12 – Course 2: Calculus, Newton’s Laws and Hypothesis Testing
- Incorporating Renewable Energy in Electricity Grids
- Creative Thinking: Techniques and Tools for Success
- A-level Further Mathematics for Year 13 – Course 1: Differential Equations, Further Integration, Curve Sketching, Complex Numbers, the Vector Product, and Further Matrices
More free online courses