The Government of Ireland Scholarships is now accepting applications for full-time master’s and doctoral degree programs at Irish universities. Both domestic and international students accept applications for the Fully Funded Ireland Scholarships. The top 10 countries for high-quality education include Ireland. Irish Higher Educational Universities provide funding for scholarships in all academic fields. The program will start on September 1st,
The Department of Further and Higher Education and the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme will pay all of the applicants’ study expenses, so they need not worry about their lack of experience. All of your classes will be in English because Ireland is in Europe. Postgraduate student Ireland Government Scholarships are open to applicants from all over the world. The King’s College London Scholarships are also open to you.
The Council usually funds 280 new postgraduate scholarships in Ireland each year. Research has been done thus far on 1,193 doctoral students in 2020, including more than 5,000 individual scholarships. Please submit an application for this excellent opportunity. To learn more about Ireland Government Scholarships, read the complete article by
Government of Ireland Scholarships Summary
|Funded by||Government of Ireland|
|Degree Level||Master, Doctorate (MS Leading to PhD)|
|Eligible Region||European Union & All Other Nationalities|
|Deadline||12 October 2023|
- 1 year for a research master’s degree
- Doctoral Degree Structure: 4 Years
- conventional doctorate: three years
- Master’s Degree with Structured Research: 2 Years
The Government of Ireland Scholarships is fully sponsored and has an annual value of up to €28,000. The following elements will be included in the scholarship:
- an annual stipend of €19,000.
- Expenses for eligible direct research of up to €3,250 annually.
- Contributions to fees, including non-EU costs, not to exceed €5,750 annually.
- Every international student is qualified.
- Students from European Union countries may apply.
- The scholarship has no age restrictions.
- To apply for a master’s degree, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification.
- To apply for a doctoral degree, candidates must hold a master’s degree or an equivalent degree.
- Students who are waiting on results may apply.
- The Council may grant a temporary offer of the scholarship if the results of the undergraduate examinations are not yet known at the time the application is made, with the requirement that the scholar’s bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, result be a first-class or upper second-class honours.
The last date to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships is 12 October 2023. The Timeline is mentioned below.
How to Apply
Government of Ireland Scholarships applications for international students must be submitted entirely online. Candidates must be eligible for the scholarship and submit their applications by the deadline.