Hello, are you searching for a scholarship opportunity in America? So you’re in the proper spot. For the Seattle University Scholarships 2023 in the USA, applications are now being accepted. For all overseas students enrolled in undergraduate degree programs, this grant is fully financed. This award may be worth up to $48,000 over four academic years.
Seattle University was established in 1891 and is situated in the center of Seattle, Washington, in the United States of America. It is a private, Catholic Jesuit institution that combines academic excellence, community service, and social justice. The institution provides a wide choice of undergraduate and graduate programs across numerous fields and has a varied and welcoming population. At Seattle University, there are more than 850 international students studying from more than 60 different countries.
Seattle University Scholarships are your best choice if you think that scholarships can change people’s life and you want to study in the United States. You must read the entire post down below if you want additional details on this scholarship.
Seattle University Scholarships Summary
|Host Institution||Seattle University|
|Degree level||Undergraduate degree|
|Financial Award||Fully Funded|
Candidates must meet the prerequisites listed below in order to be eligible for the Seattle University Scholarships.
- The necessary language is English.
- All international students are welcome to submit an application.
- The required grade point average in the United States is 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for applicants with an undergraduate degree.
- All academic transcripts from previously attended educational institutions must be translated into certified, official English for applicants.
- No matter their citizenship, immigration status, or length of stay in the country, applicants whose native tongue is not English must demonstrate their ability to speak in English.
- International freshmen applicants to Seattle University are not required to submit an ACT or SAT score. But if you submit these ratings,
All overseas students at Seattle University are eligible for a fully funded scholarship. It offers the following financial services to the recipients:
Merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years for students who continue to make good academic progress, which includes remaining enrolled full-time and maintaining the requisite GPA ($12,000 = $48,000 over 4 academic years).
To know about the last date to apply for the Seattle University Scholarships for international students,
How to Apply
The Seattle University Scholarship application process is entirely online. To be eligible for the scholarship, you must adhere to the application guidelines.
- All applicants must first register for a new account on the Common App by clicking here.
- Fill out your application form completely and include all the necessary details, including General, Academic Activity, Family, and Contacts.
- You must complete your application form and include all necessary materials before you can review and submit it.