Hi, Do you want to study in the USA on a scholarship? Thus, you are in the proper location. The University of Oregon Scholarship 2024 application period is active in the USA. There are applicants available from all over the world.
The International Cultural Service Programme (ICSP) accepts applications from international students who exhibit remarkable merit and financial necessity. Cultural service requirements for the ICSP scholarship include giving lectures to kids, UO students, faculty, and staff about their home countries and community organizations.
Please apply to the University of Oregon Scholarship. This provides one of the best chances to continue your education in the USA. Please read on for additional details about the University of Oregon Scholarship.
University of Oregon Scholarship Summary
|Host University||Oregon University|
|No. Of Scholarships||Not specified|
|Program||Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degree|
|Target group||International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit are selected.|
The ICSP-eligible students will receive a tuition waiver grant that covers anything between 0 and 15 non-resident academic credits every term. Each term, the scholarship award will be the same amount.
The following factors are used to choose successful candidates:
- Evidence of a financial need
- Outstanding academic records and communication abilities
- Having experience in cultural activities
- Demonstrated abilities in performance and presentation
Interested candidates must meet the requirements for the University of Oregon Scholarship. Here are some of them:
- Students from other countries are welcome.
- Candidates must be admitted to the University of Oregon in full or be eligible to apply. By 15 January 2024, new students must apply for admission to the UO for the autumn of 2024. Please click here to apply.
- U.S. citizens are not eligible, nor are they eligible to receive financial aid from the U.S. government or to become permanent residents.
- Interested Candidates must show that they have financial necessity.
- The applicant’s cumulative GPA must be at least 3.0.
- The ICSP students must consent to completing the program’s mandated 80 hours of cultural service each year.
- Candidates need to have excellent academic records.
- Candidates need to have excellent communication abilities.
- Additionally, candidates must have demonstrated performance and presentation skills
The last date to apply for the University of Oregon Scholarship 2024 is February 16, 2024, at 4:00 pm (PST). Interested candidates must apply before the last date.
How to apply!
To apply, current University of Oregon students must
- In order to submit the General Application, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application, and ICSP Scholarship Application, current UO students must first log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard.
- By February 16, 2024, at 4 p.m. (PST), all applications and reference letters must be submitted.
- The procedure for submitting applications for incoming first-year students, new transfers, recent graduates, and post-baccalaureate applicants
- FIRST STEP: Before submitting an application for a UO scholarship, interested individuals must first submit an application for admission to the university.
- Second Step: Next Keep an eye out for a request to access the University of Oregon Scholarship Dashboard in your email. This occurs a week after you submit your admissions application.
- The third step is to log into the UO Scholarship.
- Dashboard and submit the ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application, General Application, and ICSP Scholarship Application. You must first submit an admissions application.
- 4th STEP: All applications and reference letters must be received by February 16, 2024, at 4 p.m. (PST).