The Graduate Fellowship Program in the USA is now accepting applications through the International House of the University of Chicago. Graduate students at the University of Chicago who plan to enroll for the entire academic year are eligible for the prize. Applying to study in the USA for free can be done right away.
Graduate Fellowship Program in the USA
The goal of International House is to provide opportunities for students and academics from different countries to study and live together in a multicultural setting that fosters leadership, respect, and friendship.
join the Facebook group to find out more “Scholarship opportunities” and “International Positions”
|Host Institution||University of Chicago|
|program Type||Graduate Fellowships|
|Number of Awards||Not Specified|
|Study Level||Masters, PhD|
|Nationality||Domestic and International Students|
Join USA and Canada Scholarships & Fellowships Facebook Group for more updates
- Graduate students at the University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program in the USA who plan to enroll for the entire academic year are eligible for the prize.
- Through a variety of innovative activities for UChicago graduates given throughout the year through the Graduate Commons Program, Fellows are expected to fully engage in the multifaceted life of the House and bring their distinctive perspectives and interests to the International House community.
- Global Voices Performing Arts and Lecture Series public programs with an international focus, weekly language and cultural tables and accompanying dining events, professional development opportunities, health and wellness programs, social activities, and much more are all included in the programming.
Join Telegram for more Scholarship & Fellowship Updates
How to Apply: You must first apply for and be accepted into a graduate study program at the University of Chicago to be considered for the University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program in the USA.
- Candidates who are interested and qualified can fill out the Application Form and email it to International House at email@example.com. On each page of your application documents, please provide your name and the page number, along with your uchicago.edu email address.
- You must also present evidence that you have accepted your University of Chicago offer if your uchicago.edu email address has not yet been created.
Join Scholarship Opportunities Whatsapp Group to find out more scholarships updates
- 5 pm CST March 17 for March 31 decision
- 5 pm CST April 21 for May 5 decision
- 5 pm CST June 16 for June 30 decision
Visit the Official Website for Further Details