Start your educational journey St Cross College Scholarship in the UK. happy news The St. Cross College Scholarship is now available. We shall go into great detail about this scholarship in this article, including its application advantages and detailed application instructions.
The St Cross College Scholarship 2024–2025 is a master’s scholarship at the University of Oxford that is partially sponsored for international students. The St Cross College Scholarship is worth £10,000 in total. For the year of their course, the successful scholar will receive priority for a room in the college housing (at the usual rent).
A total of six worldwide scholarships are given out to applicants, one for each continent (Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America, and Oceania) represented in the pool of applicants.
Each scholarship is worth £10,000 and is meant to help a graduate student with exceptional academic credentials who is enrolled in an accredited one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) program at the University of Oxford but cannot find total funding elsewhere. The student must be a naturalized citizen of the applicable continent and typically reside there.
St Cross College Scholarship Summary
|Institution(s)||University of Oxford|
|Level of Study||Masters|
|Program Period||One year|
|Deadline||Varies (click here)|
Courses Offered by St Cross College Scholarship
- Ancient Philosophy
- African Studies
- Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition
- Archaeological Science
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- Classical Armenian Studies
- Classical Archaeology
- Classical Hebrew Studies
- Comparative Literature and Critical Translation
- Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Clinical Embryology
- Comparative Social Policy
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- Economics for Development
- Economic and Social History
- Education (Child Development and Education)
- Education (Comparative and International Education
- Education (Research Design and Methodology)
- Education (Higher Education)
- Environmental Change and Management
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- English and American Studies
- Financial Economics
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
- Global Health Science and Epidemiology
- Global and Imperial History
- Greek and/or Latin Languages and Literature
- Greek and/or Roman History
- History of Science, Medicine, and Technology
- History of Art and Visual Culture
- Integrated Immunology
- International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Japanese Studies
- Korean Studies
- Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- Law and Finance
- Latin American Studies
- Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics
- Mathematical and Computational Finance
- Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science
- Medical Anthropology
- Medieval Studies
- Modern Languages
- Migration Studies
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Nature, Society, and Environmental Governance
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophical Theology
- Philosophy of Physics
- Political Theory Research
- Politics Research
- Psychological Research
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Radiation Biology
- Russian and East European Studies
- Slavonic Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Social Data Science
- Social Science of the Internet
- Statistical Science
- Study of Religions
- Syriac Studies
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry (Stand-Alone
- Traditional China
- Visual, Material, and Museum Anthropology
- Water Science, Policy, and Management
- World Literature in English
For more information about the courses HERE
The following advantages are given to recipients of St Cross College Scholarship:
For the year of their course, the successful scholar will receive priority for a room in the college housing (at the usual rent).
The award, which has a value of £10,000, is meant to help a graduate student who has excelled academically.
The following advantages are given to recipients of St Cross College Scholarships
Candidates for the St. Cross College Scholarship must satisfy each of the conditions listed below:
English is a required language.
All nations in the world are eligible.
- Have successfully applied to the University of Oxford for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) program.
- Possess exceptional academic talent.
- Have been offered and accepted a provisional spot at St. Cross institution; applicants who choose St. Cross as their top choice institution may be given preference.
- Present evidence of their capacity to cover remaining costs by the application date (i.e., less £10,000).
How to Apply
Please follow the following instructions to avail of St Cross College Scholarship:
(1). Visit the course page of your chosen course and do the following:
Select the Apply button from the How To Apply section.
Upload the required documents.
pay the application fee.
Submit your application.
(2). To apply for the scholarship, Send the following documents to email@example.com:
- A statement clarifies your wish to apply.
- A copy of your CV.
- The evidence of funding from other sources.
- For more information about how to apply for the course, click here